Top 2021 Conversational Banking Trends Report
The report represents an overview of banking industry trends affecting conversational interfaces worldwide. It includes data compiled from multiple verifiable sources and 15 pages of analysis.
The banking was the first sector influenced by conversational trend and changing customer preferences, the Covid-19 pandemic has also contributed. While a majority of financial institutions still underestimate the speed at which consumers demand changes, as well as how quickly their competitors innovate on the voice experience, digital banks are taking market share away from traditional banks.
- Consumer Behavior in Banking is Changing
- Customer habits and preferences shift towards digital channels
- Expectations for service level, speed, flexibility, and personalization increase
- People get accustomed to voice interfaces
- Customers Demand Customer Service on Their Terms
- Conversational AI Trends for 2021 and Beyond
- Voice Assistant Usage is on the Rise
- Conversational Banking in Use
- Conversational Banking Shows Great Promise
- Best practices for Implementing Conversational Interfaces in Banking