Financial Services and Voice Assistants 2022 Report: Overview, Trends, and Analysis
The report represents a complete overview of banking virtual assistants and voice-powered agents worldwide. The report is based on research and analytical forecasts of the world’s leading analytical agencies, analytical forecasting of an international vendor of Conversational AI tools and technologies (Just AI). A list of use cases presented in the document was reviewed and gathered in the public domain and through Just AI client interviews and insights.
Voice tech usage is on the rise, conversational banking transforms financial services. Digital banks are taking market share away from traditional banks through superior customer experience and highly focused USP. These are the AI-first banks that feature smart, AI-powered personalized offerings, smart customer service, fast, simple, and intuitive interactions, and seamless embedding within partner ecosystems.
Financial institutions that want to grow their future customer bases will have to adapt, adopt, and innovate Conversational AI platforms to unlock new service models and paradigms.
- The State of the Conversational AI Market Worldwide
- Key Players
- The Covid-19 Impact
- The Strategy of Voice Ecosystem Development
- Benefits of Banking Bots and Voice Assistants
- Personalization Trend
- The Challenges of Scaling Personalization
- Voice Payments Trend
- Voice Payments: Advantages
- Voice Payments: Challenges
- Conversational Banking Use Cases
- Banking Assistants
- Voice-activated Banking Skills and Actions